Hello, My name is Alyse Rodriguez. I am a 34-year-old Business owner of Lee Hypnotherapy. It is a virtual counseling practice for the mind's eye. Essentially, I am here to serve others and the needs of Clients to the best of my ability using Avocational and Vocational self-improving techniques.
As a Hypnocounselor we use a plethora of techniques designed specifically for Hypnosis to help Clients create new behaviors more desired and suitable for the client at hand. The Counselor works with the 88% of the "subconscious" mind, meaning we have a bird's eye view directly into the mind of the client to better help us with creating that change. Hypnosis is a participatory process, meaning as the Counselor, we work with the 88%, while you, as the Client, work with the other 12% aka the Conscious mind. Together we walk that path to discover the client's truest and highest of selves. Within my practice I have helped so many diminish both physical and emotional pain and I plan to do so for the remainder of my time here on Earth. I am specially Certified in Sports/Academic Performance, Pain Management, Intuitive Energy and Healing, and last but not least, Body Syndromes (being the manifestation of energies in the body). I get up every single morning with the same intent: Why I started this was simple as my mom crossed in 2017 and my brother in 2018 10 months from each other. I was determined to find out my soul's purpose, as during this tough time I was lost entirely. Genuine soul fulfillment and wanting to know where they had gone, I started this journey knowing that Hypnosis can help get in touch with the other
"realms" if you will, as life had always told me (and faith as well) that there is a much higher power or source than I. From there, I knew that once I found this same fulfillment that I must help others to find the same as I did. I found genuine soul fulfillment and purpose in life and my vision is to help any person I come in connection with in any form. I am able to help the client discover the truest,
highest, most fulfilling version of themselves.
I am a full-time mother of a 9 yr old amazing little man and am a wife to the most amazing man. I love everything and anything outdoors, along with loving nature, bike rides, the beach and water
sources galore! I also love to sing, dance, and pretend I am a star in my living room!! All in all, I love foods that nourish the mind, body, and soul, and want to nourish the minds, bodies, and souls of others the best I know how.